Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall apply to any person (“User”) using the services of payanyfee.com for making fee payments through an online payment gateway service (“Service”) offered jointly by ICICI Bank Ltd. and Payment Gateway Service provider, through website i.e. payanyfee.com. Each User is therefore deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
The Policy does not apply to the procedures and practices followed by entities that are not managed, owned or controlled by payanyfee.com or to the people that are not engaged, employed or managed by payanyfee.com. Payanyfee.com is fully held by Wide Streak Tech Pvt. Ltd (WTPL). This Policy is specific to payanyfee.com and does not apply to WTPL or other websites or internet services that are part of or to-be-part of WTPL.Information You Provide
Currently, Payanyfee.com collects personal information of our educators, affiliates & customers through the respective registration process, the service agreement that they execute and various submitted documents of the educator’s credibility as required by Payanyfee.com from time to time. We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or contests offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and website usage, which enables us to improve the services we provide. We will collect only such information as is necessary and relevant to us to provide you with the services available on the website.
Payanyfee.com collects the details provided by you on registration together with information we learn about you from your use of our services and your visits to our website and other websites/microsite accessible from it. This is to enhance your experience with the Payanyfee.com portals and we take reasonable precautions to keep the personal information disclosed to us secure. We will not disclose this information to other individuals or organizations unless required by law. However Payanyfee.com will exchange information with other companies and organizations for the sole purposes of fraud protection and risk reduction. However, in the case of abuse or breach of security, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties, which receive or access the information illegally.
Access to and use of payanyfee.com is provided subject to these conditions. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these conditions. If these conditions are not accepted fully, the use of this Site must be terminated immediately.
PayAnyFee has made reasonable efforts to secure accuracy of the information provided at this Site and accepts no responsibility/liability for any inadvertent inaccuracies or omissions in this Site.PayAnyFee is at liberty to make changes in the products & services. As far as practicable, reasonable notice of the same will be posted on the site.
PayAnyFee does not warrant or represent that the information or materials (including but not limited to the documents and related graphics) available at or from this site are accurate or suitable or reliable or that the site will be free of errors, viruses, bugs, problems or other limitations.
Users agree and undertake not to disturb the normal operation of this Site, not to infringe the integrity of this Site by hacking or altering the information contained in this Site, not to prevent or limit access to this Site to other Users, or otherwise.Use of Services
The registered Users may use the services to access any permitted User Account & to conduct transactions as may be permitted with respect to any such User Account. The User agrees to follow instructions of PayAnyFee in effect from time to time with respect to use of the Services.
When a Personal Identification Number is used to conduct any Transaction, the authorization given at the time of the Transaction will be treated as if it was given by the User in person, and the User agrees to be bound by each such transaction.Confidentiality of User Data
The User's details and Student ID etc. are for the User's use alone and may not be assigned or transferred. The User agrees to keep all the data confidential and not to disclose them to any other person. PayAnyFee recommends that the User does not record the data in any manner or on any media, whether in writing or otherwise, including without limitation in electronic form, or by voice mail or e-mail. For security reasons, PayAnyFee recommends that the Users may change their login credentials on a regular basis, such as every 60 or 90 days.Transaction Verifications and Records
PayAnyFee’s records of each Transaction, and its accounting records, will be deemed to be correct, and will be conclusive and binding upon the User. If the User believes that PayAnyFee records contain an error or omission, the User must give written notice of the suspected error or omission to PayAnyFee within 15 days of the Transaction date.Service Fees
PayAnyFee may establish service fees for use of the Services and/or for conducting Transactions and may change these service fees from time to time. Schedule of fees and any changes therein will be notified from time to time through service pamphlets and or posted at the website. In the event of non-payment of the service fees, the User authorizes PayAnyFee to recover the same by deduction from the transaction value.Transactions
When the User's login Id is used for transactions with the institution, the agreement is purported to be between the User and the institution. PayAnyFee will not be liable for the transactions. Any claims or disputes between the User and the institution, including the User's rights to compensation, must be settled directly between the User and the institution.
The User agrees that once the User has authorized a Transaction, it shall be irrevocable and the User shall not revoke or stop any such Transaction.Data Security
Information security is critical to our business. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We store information gathered on secure computers. When you make a purchase using your card, all required transaction details are captured on the secured payment page, and encrypted using Industrial Strength Cipher, and are securely transmitted to your card issuer for obtaining an authorization decision.
At no time during the purchase process or thereafter does Payanyfee.com have access to, or store, your complete card account information.
The number of employees involved in the management of the data center that have physical access to these computers is limited or nil as we deploy these on state of the art secure cloud hosting services. We use advanced security technology to prevent our computers from being accessed by unauthorized persons. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your Login ID/password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer and otherwise protect the password used to access the payanyfee.com’s services.
The security of your personal information and email address is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit / debit card number) on our acquiring bank’s system or order forms, they encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). To learn more about SSL, follow this link http://www.verisign.com
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org.
What security procedures are in place to protect information from loss, misuse or alteration?
To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your personally identifying information. If you have registered your profile on payanyfee.com, your Payanyfee.com ID and Password are required in order to access your profile information.
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are completely on a secure cloud hosting service virtually out of access or reach. We may decide to deploy privately hosted servers partly but these too are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this website, you agree that Payanyfee.com (WTPL) will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
All information gathered on Payanyfee.com is securely stored within the Payanyfee.com’s controlled database. The database is stored on servers securely hosted on the cloud behind state of the art firewalls; access to the servers is strictly limited and controlled by reputed third party service providers.
However, as effective as security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet and, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.Loss or Theft and User's Liability
The User agrees to notify PayAnyFee immediately of the loss, theft, misuse or unauthorized use of the User id and password credentials of the User. The User is responsible for the use of the login credentials and will be liable for all authorized and unauthorized use of these, including all transfers from their bank Account. To notify PayAnyFee of any loss, theft, misuse or unauthorized use, the User must email PayAnyFee immediately from their authorized email id as held in the records of PayAnyFeeTermination
PayAnyFee may at any time, withdraw permission to use any of the Services, or cancel or alter any of the Services without being liable for any loss resulting from such action. Notice of such withdrawal will be posted on the website. The termination of Services for any reason will not relieve the User of any obligation under this Agreement with respect to the Services already used.Notice Specific to Documents Available on This Site
Permission to use documents (such as press releases, datasheets and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) from this Site is granted, provided that (a) the copyright notice set out below appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (b) use of such documents from this Site is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only(c) no modifications of any documents are made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal action.
The documents specified above do not include the design or layout of the Site or any other PayAnyFee owned, operated, licensed or controlled Site. Elements of PayAnyFee website is protected by copyright and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sounds or image from any PayAnyFee site may be copied or retransmitted without the express written permission of PayAnyFee.Links to Third Party Site
The links to other websites may require Users to leave PayAnyFee site. The linked sites are not under the control of PayAnyFee and it is therefore not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. PayAnyFee provides these links to the Users only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or any representation by PayAnyFee of the site. It is up to the User to take precautions to ensure that whatever sites are selected for use are free of such items as viruses, bugs, problems or other limitations.
In no event shall PayAnyFee be liable to any party for any direct, Indirect, consequential or specific damages for any use of this site or for use of any other linked website, including, without limitation, any loss of profits, business interruption or loss of data, even if PayAnyFee was expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.Suggestions and Other Information for Using This Site
Except for the information, User included as a part of the various forms for mailing and ordering purposes, by communicating with PayAnyFee, Users grant PayAnyFee irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute for any purpose PayAnyFee chooses, commercial, public or otherwise, any information, suggestions, ideas, drawings or concepts communicated, without compensation of any sort.Governing Law
This Site and all disputes or other matters arising out of it shall be governed by the laws of India and dealt with by a court of competent jurisdiction in New Delhi. Users agree that while settling a dispute, if the judgment is against the Complainant User, the User will pay all of PayAnyFee costs including reasonable fees for in-house & outside counsel.Copyright Notice
The materials on this Site are protected by copyright and other laws and no part of these shall be copied or infringed.Trademarks
Certain trademarks, trade names, images, logos and pictures on this Site are proprietary to PayAnyFee or other respective entities. Except as may be expressly provided, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under copyright or other intellectual property rights.Rights Reserved
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.Refund Policy
If PayAnyFee receives any refund request from the User within 48 hours of the transaction, PayAnyFee will initiate the refund process within the next 72 hours (3 working days), on the basis of the User information already made available to PayAnyFee. Such refund will be processed after deduction of handling charges / out of pocket and administrative expenses.
PayAnyFeewill, on best effort basis, provide remittance details to enable the User to take up queries if any, with the beneficiary institution. The user is advised to retain remittance details for any future correspondence with the institution & their bankers.Institution List
The list of institutions in the Search box on our Home Page is for indicative purpose only. These institutions may or may not have signed up with us for their fee management. Users are advised to confirm about the status of their institution by sending mail to help@PayAnyFee.com.Updation of Policy
If you feel that Payanyfee.com has violated this Statement on Privacy in any way, please contact us at info@Payanyfee.com that we may address.
Limitation of Liability
1. Payanyfee and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the Payanyfee and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Services.
2. Payanyfee and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the User on account of:
- (I) The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with the use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/ or (II) Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
3. The User shall indemnify and hold harmless the Payment Service Provider(s) and Payanyfee and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions arising out of or in connection with the utilization of the Services.
4. The User agrees that Payanyfee or any of its employees will not be held liable by the User for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond Payanyfee's reasonable control.A. Miscellaneous Conditions:
1. Any waiver of any rights available to Payanyfee under these Terms and Conditions shall not mean that those rights are automatically waived.
2. The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data, including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that Payanyfee or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
3. Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the User, Payanyfee does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Services provided by/through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
4. Payanyfee, the Payment Service Provider(s) and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Website.
5. The User may be required to create his/ her own User ID and Password in order to register and/ or use the Services provided by Payanyfee on the Website. By accepting these Terms and Conditions the User agrees that his/ her User ID and Password are very important pieces of information and it shall be the User's own responsibility to keep them secure and confidential. In furtherance hereof, the User agrees to;
- Choose a new password, whenever required for security reasons.
- Keep his/ her User ID & Password strictly confidential.
- Be responsible for any transactions made by User under such User ID and Password.
The User is hereby informed that Payanyfee will never ask the User for the User's password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. The User is hereby required to sign out of his/her Payanyfee account on the Website and close the web browser window when the transaction(s) have been completed. This is to ensure that others cannot access the User's personal information and correspondence when the User happens to share a computer with someone else or is using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café.
B. Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details
1. The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
2. The User may pay his/ her fee by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card/ bank details:
- The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit/debit card, bank account for such transactions;
- The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
- The User is authorizing debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of fee selected by such User along with the applicable Fees.
- The User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or the bill(s) selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
The Service is provided in order to facilitate access to view and pay fees online. Payanyfee or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.